Thank you🙏 for contributing your knowledge via your articles. Your knowledge & writing skills are greatly appreciated. These are some guidelines, benefits & rules that you need to observe when posting here.
Benefits of Guest Posting @ Transfield SEO
- What’s in it for you?
You will get a do-follow backlink. In the process, you will also gain access to a new batch of audience most likely in Malaysia which could be just the traffic you’ve been yearning for. Your article will be promoted on all platforms that Transfield SEO has in its portfolio. Our readers will identify your voice as an authority💪 on the subject of Local Business Search Engine Optimisation, Conversion Rate Optimisation & Search Engine Marketing.
- Who are our readers?
Our readers are mainly up-coming SEO practitioners to intermediate level SEO players who are looking to learn new & unique stuff about SEO, SEM, CRO and all other facets of digital marketing. There is also a sizeable market of “DIYists” who want to save costs by doing the SEO work themselves for their own website. Do note that the strength of our currency is approximately 4.5 times weaker than the USD & most online SEO tools are quoted in USD😅 Therefore, when providing solutions, it is advisable to offer affordable solutions to the readers.
- What are we looking for in a guest post?
The guest posts we are looking for should cover one or more of these categories:
👉Trends – what’s new post Covid-19
👉Techniques – any new tricks for old dogs?
👉Tools – both paid & a free alternative if available
👉Research – statistics and / or findings post Covid-19 would be helpful
👉Algorithm Change – the latest algo changes & how it will impact the end user
We accept the following categories of posts:
👉Search Engine Marketing
👉Search Engine Optimisation
👉Conversion Rate Optimisation
👉Local Business SEO (Google My Business)
👉Other Aspects of Digital Marketing (at our discretion)
Rules and Regulations
- Your post must be original. We will run it through plagiarism checkers to ascertain its originality.
- Please provide at least 600 words. Images are not necessary but if you include one, do ensure that there are no copyright issues around the usage of your images.
- Thank you for not submitting generic posts on theory, the kind of stuff that can be found everywhere else on the net. Your posts should be informative & usable. We would like to furnish our readers with knowledge that they can practically and immediately implement in their businesses and websites. For instance, a generic article on the importance of CRO will be rejected. But a detailed post on how use Google Tag Manager to track all clicks on your niche blog and the results you’ve seen from it would be welcomed with open arms.😍
- We might have to edit the content (misspellings, grammar, formatting etc.) before publishing it. This doesn’t mean that you can make use of us as your proof reader😢 Kindly ensure that your html tags, formatting, etc. are in place to make your posts presentable.
- For a 600-word article, you may include not more than 2 backlinks. Thank you for not posting backlinks to affiliate products.
- If you are trying to compete for the same (Malaysian) market, your article will not be posted.
- We reserve the right to remove your article after having published it without offering any reason.
- The file format needs to be in MS Word.
How soon will you know if your article is approved?
Within 48 hours we will let you know if we plan on publishing it. In this way you’ll know whether you should start submitting your article to other sites.
How soon will your article be posted?
This will depend on the quantity of articles we have in the queue. Generally, it should be published as fast as within a week of approval.